Generally we offer a complete service throughout all projects which is moulded to suit clients requirements, but typically involves the following:-
- Initial consultations which are usually offered free of charge.
- Surveys covering all aspects of the project including any existing building, site or location.
- Conceptual design and feasibility involving water colours, sketches and computer generated visualisations. Application consultations are also undertaken during this phase.
- Planning advice and applications structured in such a way that the desired outcome is usually achieved, and if not possible then a workable outcome is achieved.
- The preparation of all necessary working documentation structured to suit the project in hand with the usual drawings, specifications schedules and calculations. We also obtain building regulation approvals through our partnering agreements.
- Tendering of the works when required to suitable contractors.
- Contract administration and project management.
- Final account computations, negotiations and dispute resolution if needed.